Monday, January 17, 2011

So, this past weekend was not really about self-improvement.  We took our middle child to NYC for an overnite trip to celebrate her upcoming 16th birthday.  She was allowed to invite 3 friends.  The weather was great. A little cold and windy, but beautiful.  I loved following the girls and listening to them and their comments about all the sites and people. 

I granted myself a "leave" from the Sugar Detox for the weekend.  Had a great dinner at Serendipity 3 and shared a frozen hot chocolate with Daddy-O on Saturday.  Enjoyed a great chicken sandwich at Silver Spurs with a Root Beer for lunch on Sunday. I loved all the walking we did from Central Park to Battery Park.  Getting out of Times Square was my goal both days. 

Now I need to start thinking about my plan of attack for fitness.  We have a gym in the basement, but I've got to make the time and find the motivation.  I also have a $200 credit at a local gym and trying to figure out the best way to apply it.  Should I use it for personal training sessions to get me on track for my pull-ups? Or should I use it for Body Transformations which is a 6 week program and incorporates cardio/strength/weight-loss?  I don't need the weight loss, but the workout really tests your stamina. It just needs to work in to my evening schedule which was the reason I have the credit, it didn't work out several months ago. 

Okay, so that's all I've got for tonight.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment